Friday, October 23, 2015

effective master grammer through fingering method

Image result for using finger for learn grammarI still remember when i was look for many source about how to encrease every mind of stundent who learning english, many of student  higly ethusiastic for learning in first but day by day they more lazy it is all caused difficult of english but just for method to learning does not using play method.

If you try to comprehend what is meaning if five your finger on the top!
I dont make shock but it is one of all method for me that change my mind to how effetive new method for learning the boring

When my student ask me for how to learning but not waste your time, i tell them through how to distinguish between learning grammer  among future,present, and past, more of them give me the different answer but not too certain them what that they has said.

1. your index finger direct below

when you see the P alphabet above that show you that you tell your student about something that the topic you tell it happend now. When you make connection your mind for learning grammer it teach you about PRESENT TENSE

2. H alphabet above tell you concerning it will happended in the future it is same easy method above for tools for you how to learning FUTURE TENSE

For the other time i will tell you more again about my idea method SEE my daily activities too!read my other blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment