Wednesday, January 14, 2015

English AMIN SETIAWAN LAHAGU version today is wednesday,2015
I am  a student in one college in medan, north sumatera Indonesia.
I  feel bad this now because my lecturer dont give me in, follow my veto to part college test, i just talk to my heart and say this is very make me down but in this day one a decision, i can take in this my journey live, it is difficult to me to forgive me myself, i regret i am late come to campus this time , when i meet with problem like this. I remember with one thing that always make me happpy but before i continue to write for you. I wanna say you now that this time is the moment make me follow my favorite discipline my target is lost i dont know what should ido but when i am try to apologized of a lecturer that make me maybe more good in my fault. the lecturer who judge me is the a lecturer have skill in part computer scienci speciall for the image processing discipline.JUST FOR REMEMBER, WORK FOR THE PEOPLE NOT FOR ME MYSELF, FACE IT GOD SHOW EASY, ALWAYS SPIRIT FOR US AND FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment