Wednesday, January 14, 2015

i am smart



Through this time, i wanna tell what i have do in my class, 12 january 2015, in this moment my ms, lecturer order us to execute socket programming and chatting through dicipline network programming. for me, i think we just ordered to open our last material that we have do it before but because quiz have a score so that  ms, lecturer order to open and learn in again. ms, lecturer say, who fast is the high score, because of miscomprehend so that i was so as fast as call ms,lecturer to get my score. finally say for horeeeeeeeee i was winning, this is day is hottest for the last, this one lecturer identically with one ball in near my head more deeper more sea, see like intelligence. IS Score make us strong i dont know that is just imagination    

No comments:

Post a Comment